Dr. A.K. Jaiswal,Pallavi Choudhary,Shivani Tyagi, Dr. M.Gupt
ABSTRACT: HPLC is a form of liquid chromatography used for separating compounds that are dissolved in solution. It is a technique for identification, quantification and purification of mixtures for analytical purposes. Applications are found in diverse fields such as in forensic science, pharmaceuticals, food and flavor, clinical tests and in many others. Standard Operating Procedure of HPLC System (Make: DIONEX, Model: ULTIMATE – 3000) has been developed. The different steps involved for operating HPLC System have been successfully explained.
KEYWORDS: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), HPLC, DIONEX ULTIMATE-3000, blood, urine, pharmaceutical preparations, etc.
1. Hiq.linde-gas.com accessed on 20/8/2017.
2.Nikolin B, Imamovic B, Medanhodzic-Vuk S, Sober M. High performance liquid chromatography in pharmaceutical analyses: Bosn J Basic Med Sci, 2004, Vol 4(2), 5-9.
3. www.lindeus.com accessed on 15/9/2017
4. www.sigma-aldrich.com accessed on 01/10/2017
5. accessed on 01/10/17
6. www.waters.com accessed on 01/10/2017
7. www.pharmatutor.org accessed on 01/10/2017
8. Nation RL, Lee MG, Huang SM, ChiouWL .Precaution in use of high pressure liquid chromatographic simultaneous plasma procainamide & N-Acetylprocainamide determination. J. Pharmaceutical Sciences; 1979;68(4)-532-534.
9.Mcnair H, Polite LN. 17 troubleshooting in high performance liquid chromatography.Sepration Science & Technology.2007;8:459-477.